Summer Youth Fitness & Sports Performance Program
MIXFIT is excited to announce our first Youth Fitness and Performance Program this summer! Coach John Wilcox and the MIXFIT coaches will work with your kids to improve specific skills related to athletic performance, including;
- Flexibility, and
- EnduranceImprovements in these areas lead to increased power, speed, agility, and stamina. In addition, they reduce the risk of injury while instilling discipline, building confidence, and helping to foster a love of physical activity.
If your child does not participate in sports, this program serves as a fun way to introduce exercise and teach the basics of fitness – proper form, movement patterns, and the benefits of functional movement. Even more, it helps show kids that fitness can be fun, hopefully leading to a lifetime of good health and longevity.
- Kids will be grouped based on fitness level, experience, and goals, allowing each individual to feel properly challenged and motivated.
- The program will run Monday – Thursday, 2:00 – 4:00 pm for 8 weeks.
- Beginning Monday, June 3rd through Thursday, July 25th.
- All kids ages 10 – 17 are welcome – Limited to 20 kids per session.
The cost per child is as follows:
- Any 2 weeks $90 session
- Any 4 weeks $150 sessions
- All 8 weeks $280
(20% sibling discount)
Fill out the form below to add your child to the list.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to working with your little athletes this summer.
Sign Up Form